Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for steam! Over the last little while I have bought some great little machines that use steam for cleaning. NO harsh chemicals, just clean hot steam. I use the floor steam cleaner to clean the kitchen, bathroom and tile floors. I use the fabric steam cleaner to steam out wrinkles in clothing and kill odors and kill dust mites in pillows and mattresses. The floors are cleaner longer because there is no soap residue left on the floor to make it dirty again. Steaming wrinkles out is way faster that ironing. So cool!!! We bought the fabric steamer to steam the wrinkles out of Maggie's wedding dress. It worked like a dream. Maggie has chosen a beautiful dress that is so her. I woke up this morning without a sinus headache because, for the time being, the dust mites are gone. Hurry! Yeah, I'm grateful for for STEAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment