Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cards


I found this really great blog called "Just Christmas and Birthday Cards". It offers a weekly challenge to create a Birthday card and a Christmas card based on a preset template. Part of the deal is to display the card you created on your blog so that other people to follow this blog can see what you've created. So I decided that the only way I could do take this challenge would be if I didn't send any extra money creating my cards. So here is my Birthday Card for this week. I am rarely short of cards because I belong to a card swap. I thought that this would be a fun challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Great card.
    Thanks for playing along with us on JCBC this week.
    Hugs, Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    The stamp Simone and Karin used is from Whiff of Joy Stamps. The one Tanja used is from Magnolia, and the one I used is from hÄnglar & stÄnglar.
    Hope that will be of any help for you :)
    Hugs, Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card!

    thanks for joining us this week!

    xoxo janina

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card.
    Love the papers and yummie cupcake you've used.
    Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete