Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween

When I started this blog, promised myself that I would blog every week. Yeah, right. So I finally got some pictures taken and have stolen some time from my 8 gig long list of things to do, to create this blog.
Halloween! Michael and I like to have some fun with Halloween. When we were first married, our first Halloween together, Michael took me to a house in Provo and showed me some spiders on its roof. His comment was,"I want those". So we spent the next year creating the spiders. They have evolved to what we see here :] They look better in person.


One year we smashed a witch into our light pole. Here all these years later she still can't fly straight.


Last year we saw a witch which seemed to be suspended in air. This year we found this little girl, trick or treat witch and we have her flying around our neighborhood looking for treats. Next year will make her wires less visable.
Yeah, we really have fun with Halloween. :}

















1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm so glad you put up the witch picture! Just think, less than two years we can see this in person for halloween! :) I can't wait until Edana can have family around for halloween celebrations. We haven't been very festive this year. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete