Thursday, April 28, 2011

Something New!!!!

Well, I finally did something new!  I knitted a pair of socks out of soft acrylic yarn.  The mistakes are there trust me. In fact, the first sock took twice as long as the second sock to make because I was learning, and that meant, I knitted, took it out, re knitted, etc., etc., until I got each part right. 

What really thrilled me was that I didn't suffer from the dreaded SSS, "second sock syndrome".  I guess all those years of mass producing anything I make, made doing a second one a breeze. 

Who would like a pair of hand knitted socks for Christmas?  Now is the time to let me know.  P.S.  If  I make you a pair of socks, I have to measure your feet first, so that I can make them to fit.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Selina. I would like some!!!! They'd be perfect for walking around the house in, especially since I take after my mom and have cold feet all the time. I'm also sure my husband would appreciate it. He doesn't really like it when we get into bed and I put my cold feet on him.

    ReplyDelete