Thursday, May 19, 2011

T-minus 7 Days and Counting

One week from today, I will get to see my Colorado children and grandchildren, for they are coming for 2 weeks.  HURRAY!!!!!!!  Edana is growing into the roll of big sister and Eddy is starting to crawl.  His Mama says that when Edana tries to take a toy away from Eddy, he holds on and keeps pulling until he has is away from her!  Great job Eddy.  I am a oldest sister with my first sibling being my brother David.  We were only 13 months apart, not over three years like Edana and Eddy.

 I am so excited!!!

 Also T-minus 17 days and counting until my knee surgery.   I am looking forward to that, but I'm not excited ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Boy, have you really brightened up your blog since the last time I visited!

    So excited you will be able to spend time with your family before the surgery. And I'm keeping you in my prayers with that surgery...

    ReplyDelete