Thursday, June 16, 2011

Leg Cramps

I had my knee replace 11 days ago.  A couple of days ago I started developing leg cramps.  After I do a set of exercises, the muscles in my whole right leg seem to freeze up and I can hardly move.  It is only one specific set of muscles, but it feels like my whole leg.  I now have muscle relaxants to help me.  " Just keep swimming just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming - What do we do? We swim, swim..."( I spend too much time watching "NEMO".)  The nurse said that this happens all of the time.  I even got a full night of sleep last night.  Hurray!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes!  I certainly hope the cramps go away.  I don't know what causes them, but my husband takes endurolytes to keep his legs from cramping on 120-mile bicycle rides...

    ReplyDelete