Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's Been Hard

Last January my Father died.  In May my Aunt Laprille died, and yesterday my Uncle Trent died.  For my Mom this means that her husband, her oldest sister, and her youngest brother have all died within the last 6 months.  We have talked about it a lot the last couple of days.  I am still not allowed to drive or I would go up and spend some time with her.  She was reminded of when my cousin Steve,  Uncle Bruce, Uncle Charlie and my husband Carl all died within 6 months of each other.  That happened 20 years ago. Time flies.  It's been hard.  Yet I insist on thinking about Families being Forever, and the fact that because of the atonement of Christ we will see all of our loved ones again.  I know that Heavenly Father lives and that Jesus is the Christ.  He is my Savior and Families Are Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment