Friday, November 18, 2011

Instructables

I have become a member of a web sight called, Instructables.  On Pintrest, I noticed that a lot of the DIY projects I was interested in were from Instructables, so I did some investigating and discovered that I love it.  Basically people who belong to Instructables, created an instructable (read tutorial here) on how to make something you do well or are passionate about.  So far I have published 4 instructables.  Two I put on this blog.  We I have decided not to go into all that extra work.  I, instead, will show a picture of what the instructable is about and include a link to it, so that you can go directly to the instructable and view it yourself.  It's free to join, with lots of contests, etc.  It makes me smile :)

My latest Instructable is How-to-Tie-a-Florist-Bow.  Have some fun learning how to do this for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. How cool to find out I'm going to be seeing you on there! I've found lots of fun projects there, such as building a mini speaker inside an Altoids tin!!! Whodathunk?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo! A new website to follow!? I'm there, especially for cute craft instructions. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete