Friday, December 9, 2011

Creations for This Week

So, I went a little crazy this week.  Some how I created 3 instructables.  One I was about half way done, when I decided to get out the camera and create an instructable of it.  The next one came when MBH wanted a pair of wool mittens for Christmas, the 3rd came after I dropped my stained glass Christmas picture and shattered it.  It went into the round file. So I needed a front window replacement.  I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but it is lovely! So here they are:
Here is a Neck Warmer with Buttons. Warm it is and "Cute" according to TPTB.  It can be seen Here.
Here are the mittens made by me for MDH for Christmas.  Warm and soft and the directions of how to make them came be found here.
Here is a LED Snow Flower as a window decoration for this holiday.  It was supposed to be a star, but even my 2 1/2 year old grandson recognized that it is a flower.  You can see the directions of how to make it here.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment