Thursday, January 5, 2012

Such Fun So Far This Month

Here are the 3 Instructables that I have published so far this month:
This is a Teeter Totter made from scrap wood and an old tire.  I think we only spent $6 on hardware and one can of paint.  The Instructable on how to do this is found HERE.

This is a photo display board we bought the wood for this and it took a couple of weeks to get it all completed (a bit here a bit there).  How to make it, from scratch, is found Here.

I found this quilt pannel for $1.50 on clearance.  I show how to make this soft edging HERE.
I have one more project under way and I will finish it this next week.
 
My New Year is keeping me busy and happy.  I hope the same for you!

1 comment:

  1. That's blue jean teddy!

    I've used that for both my babies. I LOVE blue jean teddy :-)

    ReplyDelete