Monday, January 16, 2012

Word of the Year!

"Have you chosen a Word of the YearApparently, a Word of the Year is the new New Years resolution.

Basically, you choose one word that has the potential to inspire you and create intention in your life, all year long."  says Layla from The Lettered Cottage.  Today she is having a word of the year link party.  I love her word, GO HERE, to learn what it is.  I would be tempted to  just use it ,but then, the right word for me popped into my head, and that word is...

GROW

As in, always green (my favorite color) and growing, always working my way toward the Sun and bring joy to myself and my family, and hopefully everyone with whom I come in contact.  

My family is growing. (Hurry up Ender and get here. Your Mommy and I are anxious!)  And my skills and abilities are growing (one year ago, I would never have attempted a post like this), and my Heart is growing in love for those with whom I have contact, even those whom I don't have contact. 
Yep, it's my eclectic life and I love it!

Here is something to color!  I found it here.

1 comment:

  1. What a great word. You've really got me thinking now. I'll have to come up with a word for the year, but I think you've nailed the best one.

    Oh, and I'll be the first person to sign up for your tatting class. Wink, wink! Maybe next time you get to spend time this side of the mountains...

    ReplyDelete