Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE Pillow

On Ucreate's  Create With Me! series this year, Kari is doing a pillow cover a month.  I have personally accepted the idea, especially since I have a Pintest Board entitled "What is it about me and Pillows".  I love that we only need the one 18" x 18" pillow insert (which I already had) and we may tweak it any way we want.  I have set my own personal rules.  I will not buy stuff to create each new pillow, so I will be using stuff I already have (like my 25 yd bolt of muslin).  These pillows will not be on Instructables (I may put them in  a e-book on Instuctables) until they are all done.  Here is my version of the first pillow.  I used tea dyed muslin, hot pink felt, and hot pink embroidery floss.  I cut the letter patterns with my Cricut, and I used a blanket stitch to sew the letters to the  pillow front.  Pretty simple.  Lovely result.

No comments:

Post a Comment