Monday, March 26, 2012

Ideas of What To Do With Your Hollow Eggs

I find that I don't have enough time to do everything I want.  That is disappointing.  But I did want to share with you some ideas, I have gleened from the internet, that others have done with hollow eggs.  So here  are some great ideas and the place to go to learn how to do them for yourself.  I written one one myself, but I won't be publishing it until next week, the week before Easter.  So here is this weeks post:  Ideas of What To Do With Your Hollow Eggs.
Glitter Polka Dot Eggs
Pretty No-Dye Easter Eggs by Better Homes and Gardens found here.
Eggs-Blog
Egg Die-ing...Papertrey Style! by scrapbookgirl found here.
Fabric Covered Easter Eggs
Fabric-Wrapped Eggs by Better Homes and Gardens found here.
 Confetti eggs by Oh Happy Day found here.
Eggscelent_17
Eggscelent Dyed Eggs with Painters tape by Lollychops found here.
Robin's Egg Blue Eggs
 DIY Speckled Eggs by Southern Living found here.
Bleeding Tissure Easter Eggs by The Chocolate Muffin Tree found here.
Egg
Patterned Easter Eggs by Urban Comfort found here.
Glitter Easter Eggs by Very Necessary found here.
Carve and Decorate Egg Shells by Yahoo Voices found here.
 Maybe I will come up with somemore by next week. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Who knew there could be so many ways to decorate eggs? I saw a cute photo the other day of eggs with candles in them.

    Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete