Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hapy New Year! and latest project





        I somehow got through the whole of 2014 with out posting even once.  Not a good thing.  2014 was a HARD year with major illnesses and lots of interesting thing that seemed to take up most of my time.  I have resolved to do better this year. 
       This is my latest project.  The goal is to create 6 different pillow covers which can be interchanged with one another, so you only need on pillow form.  The 6th one is still under construction.  I will post it as soon as it is done.  I think I am going to make another one of the owl for MDH for Valentines Day no lace, just piping.  We shall see.  I started all of these last November and they will all be given as gifts to the same person over the 2015 year.  If I get my act together, I will show you in detail how I will make the last one.  Have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, and that's a great project to get back into the swing of things! Hope all is going better now and that Valentine's Day is going to be a joyous one for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete